Thursday, July 1, 2010

Outline Plans for Alphabet Path --L Week


♥ List of Ideas~
Lollies
Licorice.
Ladybeetles
Lions
Lambs
Lamps
Lanterns
Limbo
Lightbulb
Lizard
Lightning
Leaping
Laughing
Lunch
Laundry
Lumpy
Liver
Leopard
Lemons
Labeled
Love
Lucky
Lick
Lice
Ladder
Legs.
Leech.
Limp.
Lisp.
Lake.
Lawn.
Lark.
Leprechaun.
Lamas.

Read L books(from basket)

♥ L Saints ~
Complete List of L Saints
St. Lucy.

♥ Famous People ~Listing here
Artist L List here

Musicians~
Demi LOVATO.
Litz.

More Famous People:
Lucy Pevensie
Lucky Luke
Lucille Ball
Leonardo Da Vinci

♥ Flower Fairies ~
Lilly.
Lavender.
Lilac.

Flower Fairies CD ~
listen to L song
Colour the Fairy from here

♥ Food ~
Lemonade
Lemon slice
Lemon cake
Licorice
Lollipops
Lunch
Leaf shaped cookies.
Lady Beetle Rice Crackers~
Directions: Spread strawberry jelly on rice cakes to make the ladybug's body. Place raisins on top for the spots.

♥ Movies ~
The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe.
A Little princess.

♥ Fairy Tales ~
Grimms:
Little Red Riding Hood.
The Brave Little Tailor.
Little Briar Rose.
Little Snow White.
Lazy Harry.

Anderson:

Little Ida's Flowers.
The Little Mermaid.
The Little Match Girl.

♥ Games to Play ~
Sleeping Lions
Lego
Leap frog.

♥ Songs and poems to learn~
Little Bo Peep
Mary had a little Lamb.
Christ be our light.
Jesus bides us shine.
Loopy lou.
Give me oil in my Lamp.

♥ Prayer~
Lovely Lady dressed in blue
Teach me how to pray
God was just your little Boy,
Tell me what to say!
Did you lift Him up, sometimes,
Gently, on your knee?
Did you sing to Him the way Mother does to me?
Did you hold His hand at night?
Did you ever try
Telling stories of the world?
O! And did He cry?
Do you really think He cares
If I tell Him things -
Little things that happen?
And
Do the Angels' wings
Make a noise?
And can He hear
Me if I speak low?
Does He understand me now?
Tell me - for you now?
Lovely Lady dressed in blue,
Teach me how to pray!
God was just your little Boy.
And you know the way.

A Prayer for the virtue of Love:
Loving Jesus, sweetness of my heart,
Your magnetic love draws me to You.
You taught me the meaning of true love
By mercifully forgiving all my sins
And dying on the Cross for my salvation.
Teach me to embrace such Divine love,
That my actions be the fruits of Your Spirit.
Transform my soul into pure abounding love,
Enabling me to always walk in righteousness.
Your endowment of love is priceless;
Being sought out by all living souls.
Repeatedly, inundate me with Your love!

♥ Musical Instruments ~
Lute
Lyre.

♥ Activities ~
Various alphabet pages ~ abc teach need to link to each letter
Activities for L themes- abc teadh
Read the Serendipity L Story
Learn the Fairy Poem from The Flower Fairy Book
make a bees wax Ll
embroider Ll on felt or calico

Make a jointed paper Leprechaun.
Make cardboard Lutes.
Make glass jar Lanterns.
Make lambs out of cardboard and stick cotton wool balls on for fleece.
Leaf rubbings.
Write a letter.
Make lips out of rasberry licorice.
Felt a Lady Beetle.
Leaf printing.

Colour from A from the A to Lpages from Kimberlee at Pondered in My Heart
Ll activities - Enchanted Learning
Another link enchanted learning L
Kidz zone alphabet activties

draw animals that start with L
pin prick L shape and/or L shape animals
L stickers on paper and draw an L
Jan Brett and little handwriting L shape pages
use the L sound pouch
drawing L in cornmeal
abc teach L activities

St Lucy Colouring Pictures
St Lucy
St Luke

St Lucy Painted saint

Blessings,

No comments: