Monday, May 10, 2010

Outline Plans for the Alphabet Path - Week I


♥ List of Ideas~
Icecream
Igloo
Iris
Ice
Iceskates
Icicles
Icypole
Imagination
Immaculate Conception
Indians
Ink
Inventions
Italy
Islands
Insects
Instruments
Itty Bitty

Read I books(from basket)

♥ I Saints ~
Complete List of I Saints
St Ignatius

♥ Famous People ~Listing here
Artist List here
Impressionests

Muscians~
Charles Ives

Laura Ingalls Wilder- Author
Isobelle Carmody- Author
Isabella of Spain

♥ Flower Fairies ~
Iris

Flower Fairies CD ~
listen to I song
Colour the Fairy from here

♥ Food ~
Icecream
Irish Breakfast Tea
Irish soda Bread
Italian food
Ants on a Log or a cream cheese and dried fruit version of our own
Indian (American )
Indian the county

♥ Movies ~
Incredibles
Bedtime Stories--Imagination
Gilligan's Island
Annie Get your Gun---Indians
Pocahantus--Indians
Five Children and IT
Inspector Gadget

♥ Fairy Tales ~
Grimms:
The Iron Stove
Iron Hans

Anderson:
Ib and Little Christina
The Ice MAIDEN

♥ Games to Play ~
I Spy
I Spy Bottles
Ice cream game
Inch worm counting game
Icecream counting (Kimberlee's Idea)
Play with Rogan's Indians

♥ Songs and poems to learn~
Incy Wincy Spider
Inchy Inch worm
I scream You scream we all scream for Icecream
Five Little Indians

♥ Prayer~
I believe - Apostles Creed

♥ Musical Instruments ~
All Instuments

♥ Activities ~
Various alphabet pages ~ abc teach need to link to each letter
Activites for I themes- abc teadh
Read the Serendipity I Story
Learn the Fairy Poem from The Flower Fairy Book
make a bees wax Ii
embroider Ii on felt or calico

Make miniture Indian Teppee from Cardboard and decorate
Make an igloo from Sugar cubes

Colour from A from the A to Jpages from Kimberly at Pondered in My Heart
Ii activities - Enchanted Learning
Another link enchanted learning I

draw animals that start with I
pin prick I shape and/or Ishape animals
I stickers on paper and draw an I
Jan Brett and little handwriting I shape pages
use the I sound pouch
drawing I in cornmeal
abc teach I activities

St Ignatius Painted saint

Blessings,

No comments: